Re: GPIB serial poll of an instrument

From: martine1212
Subject: Re: GPIB serial poll of an instrument
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 08:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

First thank you taking the time to look into it... I am setting up a bunch of
instruments to test it
I clicked on the link you provided the default name of the file is:
octave-instrument-control-port2forge.tar.gz

I do not think I am renaming the file... I am using it as it is downloaded.
I know it has to be something simple..... just me being dumb and not seeing
it.

Thank you