Octave Command Line Options

From: yyl190
Subject: Octave Command Line Options
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 01:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is what I'm currently using to invoke Octave.

The script is in input.m and the output and errors from the script will be
written in output.txt and error.txt

octave -qf --no-window-system input.m > output.txt 2> error.txt

Can I include one more file in the command line options for user input.

Eg. input.m contains command input("enter name", "s") and user_input.txt
contains "John"

When input.m is called, the info in the user_input file will be used as user
input.

How do I do that?