Octave problems( bug)

From: Rodrigo Rodriguess
Subject: Octave problems( bug)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 00:20:30 +0000

Good Night!

My name is Rodrigo, I'm a student of Graduate Studies at the Federal University of São Carlos (São Carlos - Brazil). I need help regarding octave 3.6.4 and 3.6.2. After the installation of either version on my notebook, message appears reporting bug issues. Attached is a file with the word message which appears in the octave. Already uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing worked, so how can I make octave fucione in my notebook.

Note: Laptop has windows version 8.

I await return

Rodrigo