Re: Fixing imread() on Macs with an oct-file?

From: Richard KIrk
Subject: Re: Fixing imread() on Macs with an oct-file?
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 00:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

I uninstalled octave and then re-installed it from scratch using macports and
the problem disappears.

If anyone else has this problem, I used port -f to uninstall all unused
software, and all version of octave; and then re-installed using..

> sudo port install octave-devel +gcc45

The +gcc45 flag was a suggestion from a website. I think it is not needed
now, but I stuck it in anyway. It threw up some mismatches with a library,
so I removed that and re-installed it too.

Anywho, it all works fine now, so the original solution is no longer needed.

Thanks.
RIchard KIrk