Calling Octave Function from Xcode Program

From: Chad88
Subject: Calling Octave Function from Xcode Program
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:09:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm new to this list but I'm looking for some help with the marriage of
Octave and Xcode.

I have a huge Xcode project (not made by me) that I am looking to add some
extra functionality to by sending some data to Octave to be made into a
movie. The MakeMovie function that I wrote works perfectly from the command
line and the huge Xcode project worked perfectly before I started to mess
with it. Inside of the Xcode project I added the following include
statements and then went to work:

#include </opt/local/include/octave-3.6.4/octave/oct.h>
#include </opt/local/include/octave-3.6.4/octave/octave.h>
#include </opt/local/include/octave-3.6.4/octave/parse.h>
#include </opt/local/include/octave-3.6.4/octave/toplev.h>

Later on I have all of the calls for Octave, including the Octave main:

        const char * argvv [] = {" ", "--silent"};
        octave_main (2, (char **) argvv, true);

        octave_value_list functionArgs;
        functionArgs(0)=Requests.shots[Count];
        functionArgs(1)=Requests.MovieSet[2];
        functionArgs(2)=Requests.MovieSet[3];
        functionArgs(3)=Requests.MovieSet[0];

        const octave_value_list result = feval("MakeMovie",functionArgs,1);
        do_octave_atexit();

Everything here compiles just fine. It runs into problems while running
however and spits out this message: error: feval: function 'MakeMovie' not
found

Now for the question: how do I make Xcode find the MakeMovie.m file? It's
already in the same folder as all of the Xcode files. Do I need to make some
kind of header file? I tried that but it didn't work, though I probably did
it wrong. Any help would be much appreciated.