Re: octave and postgres examples

From: richard
Subject: Re: octave and postgres examples
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:08:38 +0100

I'm still running an older version of database, hence I'll defer
upgrading to database-2.2.0 until I complete some other work.
I get 'warning:unrecognised option' for copy_in_from_variable,
so I'll have to read up on the new options :-)

Just to tidy up a couple of loose ends - I added semicolons to
the long strings - I'm running these within files, and when
octave tries to publish the text after parsing it, it throws
an error.

Also, I'll hace to do some checks on how NULL fields are handled.
I do not recall seeing these within Octave.

Richard