signal package

From: Maximilian Schäkel
Subject: signal package
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:59:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I have a problem with the installation of the signal package. I have the packet signal-1.2.2.tar.gz still packed in my download folder.
If I give the following command in Octave:

pkg install-forge-signal-1.2.2.tar.gz

is output as error message:

warning: file-forge does not exist
warning: file> = does not exist
warning: file does not exist 2.2.3
error: The following dependencies where unsatisfied:
    signal needs octave> = 3.6.0
  signal needs specfun> = 0.0.0
  control signal needs> = 2.2.3
  signal needs general> = 1.3.2

Unfortunately I have no idea how this problem can be solved. I would be very grateful if someone can tell me what I can install this package and command me this command may also explicitly writes, I'm still very inexperienced with octave