RE: Help with saveas and fltk

From: Rick M. Cox
Subject: RE: Help with saveas and fltk
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:26:28 -0700

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:03 PM
To: Rick M. Cox
Cc: Michael Goffioul; help-octave Octave

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Rick M. Cox <address@hidden> wrote:

I’m happy to run any experiments or provide any information that you might need to run this idea down further.

Rick

Can you stick in a different graphics card in your computer?

Alternatively you can try to find a different driver for the existing card.

Sometime MS may have some generic driver included with Win, but the

card manufacturer may have a "better", more complete driver available.

So switching one for another can make a difference here.

Dmitri.
--

Dmitri:

I don’t have access to a different graphics card.  I did try to update the driver for my ATI Radeon card.  So far I have been unsuccessful.  The installation program refuses to see the old drivers or the new ones.  I have more work to do here.

Rick