warning message

From: MARCELINO RODRIGUEZ
Subject: warning message
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:41:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

On an octave application I am programming I get the following warning message
repeatedly: "warning:implicit conversion from matrix to sq_string."

However, whatever the warning is for, the condition it points out does not seem
to be affecting in any way the results or the print out of the application.

I have the following questions:

1- What is this warning for?
2- What would be the consequense of simply disregarding it?
3- If there are none, how can I eliminate this warning from my screen printouts?
4- If there are some negative consequences, what should I do to correct the
condition that the warning points out?