Re: Reading binary file

From: MrOba
Subject: Re: Reading binary file
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

Trying to do it but with no success..
After saving the data in binary format (a simple matrix 2x2) I try to open
and read the file with the function do_load as in the example of the

do_load (file, fname, format, oct_mach_info::flt_fmt_unknown, false, false,
true, argv, 0, 1, 1);

This is calling read_binary_data () that is giving me an error ("error:
load: trouble reading binary file `data.bin'") and i have no idea how to
find a fix..