Re: Help with saveas and fltk

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Help with saveas and fltk
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:26:30 -0400

my belated reply to this thread:
running Win7, 64bit OS, 32bit Octave 3.6.4 (MinGW release version)
I assume Octave is using the built in Ghostscript 9.07 at C:\Octave\Octave3.6.4_gcc4.6.2\gs\bin
I also have a separate Ghostscript install: Ghostscript 8.51, located at C:\Program Files (x86)\gs\gs8.51\bin, but its not in system path (running gswin32 from shell throws a command not recognized error) so I _assume_ Octave can't see v8.51

all that said, testfltk.png looks like a perfect semicircle to me. no spurious rays like your output shows.  The scdraw.m file rendered fine on screen, but I got impatient waiting for the plotting. Eagerly awaiting whatever plotting fix was made in 3.7.2 to get release status :)

nickj