Re: Subplot draws ylabels out of range

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Subplot draws ylabels out of range
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:18:24 -0400

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Tobal <address@hidden> wrote:
I've tested FLTK and the plot doesn't maximize when  i maximize the window.
The FLTK window don't close correctly.
It's worse than gnuplot

These are symptoms that the FLTK event loop is not running properly (I'm sure that if you bring another window in front of the figure, then move it away, the figure won't get redrawn). To help you identify the problem, you should tell us what's your system and what version of octave you're running.

If you're running Windows, try to start octave with "-i --line-editing" command-line arguments (the easiest is to open a command prompt, "cd" into the octave installation directory, "cd bin", then "octave -i --line-editing").

And please, try to stay polite and courteous in your mails. Aggressive comments will lead you nowhere. If you don't see where the problem is in your previous posts, it might be due to the fact that you're not a native English speaker. In that case, I would advise you to make your mails proof-read by someone fluent in English before posting them to this list. Keep in mind that we provide octave for free and no-one here is being paid to work on octave (except maybe John, but only on a support contract basis). In other words, we don't owe you anything.

Michael.