Re: idle-time processing within octave

From: Richard KIrk
Subject: Re: idle-time processing within octave
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 01:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

I guess the 'proper' way to pass extra commands into octave would be to use
have a shell that passes data to an octave inferior process the way 'emacs'
does. I do not see anything in the .el files that I fancy touching, but I
expect it is possible somehow. It would mean running octave from within
emacs: I don't do this at the moment, but I hope to be debugging someday.