Upgrading to 3.6.4. Issue with bwmorph.m

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Upgrading to 3.6.4. Issue with bwmorph.m
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

I was upgrading to the mingw version of Octave 3.6.4 and noticed that one of
my pieces of code results in an error when I call bwmorph.m.

The error is "imdilate: image and structuring element must have the same
class."

The call is
AIDt2a=bwmorph(AIDt,'dilate',3);

Not sure if this is a bug or a change the the underlying code that I need to
adapt to.

Any thoughts on how I can work around?

Thanks
Ian