Visual Studio Library and griddata3 function

From: millsa
Subject: Visual Studio Library and griddata3 function
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:52:42 -0700

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Visual Studio Library and griddata3 function Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:06:00 -0700
Hi there,
I am somewhat confused as to how to load the .dlls provided into Visual Studio. In particular, I am trying to use the scattered data interpolate function (griddata3). It is also unclear to me as to whether that particular function can be used within C++. I am very new to all of this and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I did not see any step by step guides of how to perform these tasks. I am trying to replicate the TriScatteredInterpolate process used in Matlab. Would it be best to simply use the algorithm in GNU Octave rather than trying to load the libraries into my own application?

Thank you,
Alexis Mills
Graduate Student
Water Resources Engineering Graduate Program
Oregon State University

--- End Message ---