Re: libcruft.so: undefined reference

From: ankit2313
Subject: Re: libcruft.so: undefined reference
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 04:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM, marco atzeri-2 [via Octave] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Il 5/30/2013 10:27 AM, Ankit Shah ha scritto:

> It asks me to install texlive but it's something around 285 MB of
> download. Is it really necessary or some specific tex package would do
> the thing correct as I've got a slow internet connection. I also tried
> for installing texlive-binaries but its also 63 MB.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome.

add "--disable-docs" to configure invocation

that will skip to build any documentation

see "configure --help" for all the available options

> --
> Ankit Shah

Regards
Marco

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/make-returns-error-for-leaving-directory-tp4653387p4653467.html
To unsubscribe from make returns error for leaving directory, click here.
NAML

Thanks Marco successfully installed octave :) .
--
Ankit Shah