Re: Port "clearvars -except" from Matlab

From: Markus Bergholz
Subject: Re: Port "clearvars -except" from Matlab
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:09:16 +0200

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 5:53 AM, Jeff <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi. I want to port my code from Matlab to Octave. My first line
clearvars -except p boundary T dT beta tol ICmode numModes

try clear -expect p boundary T dT beta tol ICmode numModes

does not work because
error: `clearvars' undefined near line 1 column 1.

Is there an octave alternative to 'clearvars'? How does one normally find such workarounds (so I don't have to post every little question I have here)?

Thanks.