Re: mail-news gateway

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: mail-news gateway
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 16:26:37 +0200

>Maybe a bit off-topic. Does anybody know of a good client to read news?
>Especially one for the commandline which supports multiple servers
>without much hassle? Pan (http://pan.rebelbase.com/) does a good, but
>it's not commandline.

I have used Gnus on Emacs for many years, but I have always been at the
newbie level.

>Btw, I've been using gmane for some time now. I can confirm that it
>works quite well.

Yes, the main thing is, I do not know how to easily read froups from
different news servers with gnus, and I should study that :(

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107