Re: IMAGE PROCESSING SUB GROUP?

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: IMAGE PROCESSING SUB GROUP?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:23:26 +0100

On 20 May 2013 11:26, Ming Liu <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM, pantxo diribarne
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > AFAIK, the strel class has already been implemented but is not released
> > yet. To obtain the most recent image package files, you'll have to clone the
> > octave-forge svn repo (see  octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html ). Then
> > you can contribute svn patches through octave's patch tracker
> > (http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=octave) prepending the subject of your
> > patch with the name of the package of concern (e.g. "image package: some new
> > fearure").
> >
> Are there any features that Octave currently don't have but expected? If
> so then I don't have to try to find them by myself, and I can also make sure
> I am on the right track. (Or any new feature are OK? Just submit them to the
> bug tracker?)

Yes, the strel class is already in development but is not completed
yet. Feel free to check it out and submit patches.

We have no roadmap for the image package, new functions and options
are added as people need and submit them. So to the question "any
features that Octave currently don't have but expected", I can give
you a list of stuff that is missing if that's what you want but this
usually works as you, the user of the image package, implement
something for the image package because you feel it is missing.

Carnë