Re: OCTAVE ONLINE DOCUMENT ERROR?

From: Ming Liu
Subject: Re: OCTAVE ONLINE DOCUMENT ERROR?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 00:10:02 +1000

Unfortunately I got a message as follows
sudo port install octave-devel +atlas+fltk+gcc47

WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss
or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your
typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

Password:
Because my mac OS does not have a password, so I just typed 'enter'. However,

it says:
========
Password:
Sorry, try again.