Problems to run the openmpi_ext examples

From: Edwardo
Subject: Problems to run the openmpi_ext examples
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 18:56:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I am triying to run the examples of the openmpi_ext package.
I have octave 3.2.4 and the openmpi_ext 1.1.0

>From my terminal (not inside octave) I tried:
address@hidden ~ $ mpirun -np 2 octave -q --eval hellostruct

But then it says:

rankvect = 0
We are at rank 0 that is master etc..
messagerec =
{
  2x2 struct array containing the fields:

    f1
    f2
}

panic: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself...
panic: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
attempting to save variables to `octave-core'...
mpirun noticed that process rank 0 with PID 7987 on node Zero exited on
signal 11 (Segmentation fault).
2 total processes killed (some possibly by mpirun during cleanup)

The same thing happens me with the other files...

My questions are:
1- I am doing this right? Is this the right way of running it?
2- Why it gets me an segmentation fault?? What is wrong with it? how I can
fix this?

Please, help!