Re: Plotting whole numbers only.

From: PetrSt
Subject: Re: Plotting whole numbers only.
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 07:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

gholladay wrote
> My problem has taken a strange turn.  I discovered that doing a screen
> plot with the graphics toolkit set to gnuplot results in plotting only
> integers but when I set the graphics toolkit to fltk, it plots correctly.
> The problem now is that neither the 'saveas' nor 'print' function seems to
> work with fltk where they worked great with gnuplot.  Can you suggest a
> way to either:
>
> 1.  Enable gnuplot to plot correctly or,
> 2.  Enable 'saveas' and/or 'print' to work with fltk?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg

1. Since the graph, I posted before, was done by gnuplot, I don't see your
probblem with gnuplot. Therefore I have no advice either even an idea what
could went wrong.
2. Accordingly to your former thread (
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Saves-incomplete-multi-plot-figure-to-file-td4652782.html
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Saves-incomplete-multi-plot-figure-to-file-td4652782.html>

) fltk requires figure to be visible, so try to use
figure("visible","on"); or just figure;