Re: Tensor product question

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Tensor product question
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:16:56 -0400

On 15 May 2013 11:47, JFCardoso <address@hidden> wrote:
> the "permute" function which I found hard to parse.
> In the end, a simple "reshape" does the job of creating
> the NDarray with all products in place.

I argue "permute" is simple and "reshape" is complicated because I
have to make sure that the elements are in the right order in the
flattened array. With permute I know in advance what the shape will
be, instead of ensuring the order will be correct by the time I
resahpe.

It's probably just a matter of which one you're familiar with. Neither
really is more complicated than the other.

- Jordi G. H.