Re: classdef in octave

From: Anas Faruqui
Subject: Re: classdef in octave
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 19:18:26 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,

after cloning the repository  and using classdef when i do make i am getting the following error :
.
.
link: `parse-tree/parse_tree_libparse_tree_la-pt-decl.lo' is not a valid libtool object
make[3]: *** [parse-tree/libparse-tree.la] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/dan/octave/libinterp'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dan/octave/libinterp'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dan/octave'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I used the following commands :
hg clone http://www.octave.org/hg/octave
hg pull
hg update classdef

then
./bootstrap
./configure
and then
make

Can u help me in this. I have ubuntu 12.04.