Saves incomplete, multi-plot figure to file.

From: gholladay
Subject: Saves incomplete, multi-plot figure to file.
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 07:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to save a figure containing two plots, one with two variables, the
other with a delta between the two on the first plot.  The second figure is
below the first.  I set up the figure with the commands:

     position = get (0, "defaultfigureposition");
     figure ("position", [0.5, 0.5, 2.8, 2.0] .* position);

The figure is displayed correctly at the end in the octave figure window.
Using the command:

      print -djpeg Plot_Test.jpeg;

results in saving a .jpeg file with only part of the complete figure; about
the first third of the top plot and none of the second.

I suspect that this is some sort of a 'size' issue for the figure but have
not been able to find a solution.  Any help will be most appreciated...

Greg