Re:

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 12:50:02 -0400

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM, MARCELINO RODRIGUEZ <address@hidden> wrote:
I am a rookie with octave and would like to use to create a program to do elementary mathematical and linear algebra calculations but am having problems setting up the startup files.
I have a windows vista business 21 bits os and downloaded a Octave 3.24 version software.

After several unsuccessful attempts at setting up the startup files, my octave 3.24 will not even start properly giving an error on the initial prompt when I try to run it.

I have not been able to uninstall the program on my windows control panel nor been able to download a new version because my window defender rejects the download attempts.

Could anyone suggest how I should proceed?