Re: NURBS package: 'nrbeval' crashes when calling 'bspeval'

From: c.
Subject: Re: NURBS package: 'nrbeval' crashes when calling 'bspeval'
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 15:07:58 +0200

On 27 Apr 2013, at 12:56, afullo <address@hidden> wrote:

> Btw, I tried on my other PC (desktop, single core), with (Qt)Octave 3.2.4,
> just by copying the m-files from the NURBS package (without a formal
> installation), and it works: nrbeval gives me the type of result I expected.
> Can be because, in this case, there is not OMP?

the nurbs package has all functions in a .m version which is compatible with
matlab
but the most critical ones have been also reimplemented in C++ for efficiency.

If you get rid of all .cc files you will have a fully functional version of the
nurbs package.
It will be up to two orders of magnitude slower for some applications
(isogeometric analyisis
for example).

c.