Question on "axis" command

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Question on "axis" command
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:11:06 +0200

Dear listmembers,
maybe I was just too silly to be successful, but anyway: using plotyy I can
display two graphs on the screen using both the y- and the y2-axes.
What I tried in vain is to adjust the scaling of both the y- and the y2- axes
independently using the axis - command (which, of course, takes 6 arguments
for x-, y- and z-axes, respectively).
Many thanks for your efforts,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)