Re: plotting mulitple variables vs y

From: Kirk
Subject: Re: plotting mulitple variables vs y
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:01:32 -0700 (PDT)

Ben thanks for the hint, I am more wanting to plot say y vs x1(for all value) for the first value of x2 then increase the value of x2 by the number 0.5 and plot y vs x1 for all vlaues of x1 and so on. So that in the end I end up with say 3 lines from 0 to 1.5 in the x direction and there y values in the vertical. SO this might come close but the mesh I believe is more of a 3d plot. Thanks
Kirk