Re: Google encourages Octave to participate in GSoC under GNU.

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: Google encourages Octave to participate in GSoC under GNU.
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:03:12 +0200

        My understanding is that Google is willing to separately
        consider the number of slot allocations that GNU gets just for
        Octave. Carol, is that what you meant?

    Yes, this is what I meant, assuming everyone's on board. If GNU doesn't
    want to work with Octave, or Octave doesn't want to work with GNU
    that's fine too. It was just an option.

Ok.  Then we will include a separated number of essential/desired slots
for Octave.  They will get exactly what Google assign to them.  No more
no less.  Are you ok with that?