Gnuplot in Octave 3.6.4

From: Arnaud Miege
Subject: Gnuplot in Octave 3.6.4
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:14:30 +0100

Hi,

I am using the minGW distribution of Octave 3.6.4 and the VS2010 distribution of Octave 3.6.2 on the same machine (win xp pro sp2). I installed 3.6.4 to get access to the new system identification features of the control package. However, it looks like the gnuplot functionality has gone backwards.

Below is a screen of two figures, the left-hand one in Octave 3.6.2 and the right-hand one in 3.6.4:

Inline images 1

Where have all the buttons that were in 3.6.2 gone? In particular, I can't seem to be able to unzoom (or autoscale) once I have zoomed in with a right-click.

Thanks in advance,

Arnaud