Re: Fixed-point arithmetic

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Fixed-point arithmetic
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:52:25 -0400

On 17 April 2013 10:25, andy robson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can someone send me the source code of fixed point library. I'd like to try
> to get it working in a new release of octave.

You can download all of Octave-Forge here:

    http://hg.octave.org/forge/archive/tip.zip

The fixed package will be under main/fixed. I've managed to make it
compile with newer Octave, but I didn't make a release since it fails
all or most of the tests.

These are the changes I've made to it since the last release:

    http://hg.octave.org/forge/rev/2deb6b24d293
    http://hg.octave.org/forge/rev/7b7cd174847c
    http://hg.octave.org/forge/rev/df50d0ae107f
    http://hg.octave.org/forge/rev/d84d2fea3c90
    http://hg.octave.org/forge/rev/58d36e8880db

Sorry, they're out of order. If you have hg installed, you can do

    hg clone http://hg.octave.org/forge/

to get the full hg archive and inside the forge repo do

    hg log -pv main/fixed

to see the changes in order.

Good luck.

- Jordi G. H.