octave for windows: plot opens figure but does not draw

From: paolocent
Subject: octave for windows: plot opens figure but does not draw
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:48:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!
I have installed Octave-3.6.4-mingw in windows 7 following the procedure in
the "octave for windows" wiki site, i've included all the package and used
auto to load them at start (not including ad, nan, gsl) as described. When i
try to plot a graphic, the figure window just pops up but it is transparent
and i can only see my screen behind. When i move the pointer inside the
windows, i can see the quote varying in a bottom bar but no graph at all.

How can i solve my problem?

I've also try to install apart gnuplot, but i don't know how to have it seen
by octave.

I do thank you all for the help!!!