Leasqr and confidence region

From: Dmitry Shkirmanov
Subject: Leasqr and confidence region
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 21:50:03 +0400

Hello, list. I am new in octave.
I need to fit function to data points and plot the resulting function and a prediction interval.
I found how to plot data points and resulting function by using leasqr().
But i can not find how to plot the prediction interval.
On the http://www.mathworks.com/help/curvefit/predint.html there are examples of graphs with prediction region. In these example the prediction region is marked by the dashed line.
So, is it possible to plot the prediction region with octave?

P.S.
on http://octave.sourceforge.net/optim/function/leasqr.html i found that
"Z = matrix that defines confidence region". But i have no idea how "Z" defines this region and how to use it for plotting.