Re: surf() plot renders incorrectly

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: surf() plot renders incorrectly
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:37:30 +1000

prof3.m"On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:18:29 +1000, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

In your script the last "pause" statement freezes the plot.
Comment it out and it should work.

Yes, that does make it work as it should.
I have a tendency to pass the script name as a parameter when I run Octave, ie. "octave surfprof3.m", which requires the pause if one wants to see any graphics. Thanks for pointing that out.
The "pause" doesn't have any effect on the gnuplot (X11 ?) window.

On my computer(s) fltk plot just look hideous probably due to some bugs
in OpenGL driver inplementations, but that is another story....

It looks quite good here.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
--