Re: Reading fortran namelist data into Octave

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Reading fortran namelist data into Octave
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 09:33:25 +1100

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:26:03 +1100, PhilipNienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:

Terry,

No problems putting them in the io package, but as these files originate
from Matlab Central, the original author should preferrably supply a GPL
license for the files you got directly from him.
Will you arrange for that, please? (please copy the author's reply in the
patch tracker entry)

OK.

Will you also take care of maintenance of those functions? I'm just package
maintainer, not the package developer.

I can try, but at this stage I'm not really sure I understand how or why they work as they do :-)

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell