Re: Signal processing resources using Octave

From: Peter L. Søndergaard
Subject: Re: Signal processing resources using Octave
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:54:44 +0100

On 24-03-2013 14:26, Adrienne Thompson wrote:
Sergei,

http://ltfat.sourceforge.net/ .

Regards,
   Sergei.

I'm actually looking for resources that the reader can use as a reference to actually learn about signal processing theory - like:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/mdft/.

I don't know what level you are aiming for, but a free textbook is available here

http://www.fourierandwavelets.org/

I was hoping to find others that use GNU Octave, but maybe I don't need further references for the moment.

http://ltfat.sourceforge.net/ seems like a good tool to know about. Thank you.

I second that :-)
Greetings to the Octave team. Live long and prosper!

Adrienne

Cheers,
Peter.