Re: Octave 3 4 0 download version

From: Dashamir Marini
Subject: Re: Octave 3 4 0 download version
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:08:00 +0000

Hi Nicholas,

I am using window platform, so the MinGW versions could be quiet good.

I am would like to run the scripts with this version (3.40 as have been created with this version.
 I having problems running with the last one (3.6.2).

I found at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/ but as new Octave user I am having troubles to install it.

Thanks,