plot not filling the page and resulting in not clear figure

From: Dashamir Marini
Subject: plot not filling the page and resulting in not clear figure
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:04:37 +0000

Dear Octave user,

I am a new Octave user, so normally the problems are quiet a lot.
Actually I am using Octave 3.6.2 version (in windows 7 operation system) and I am running some scripts provided by my colleague in Octave 3.4.2 version (Mac operation system).

the scripts are written to provide the .pdf figures files and also a LATEX file.

after running the scrips I noted that plot in .pdf files are not filling the entire page and also the plots are not clear (thinking that are not produces in the right sized).

In the script has been written ""orient tall"

Please find in attachments some samples of  scripts and plot files  as printed in .pdf file.

I would appreciate any help to resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards,
Dashamir Marini

--
Dashamir Marini [Postdoctoral Researcher]
IRUSE

National University of Ireland, Galway
University Road, Galway - Ireland

Office:  +353 91 49 3358