Re: More summer of code ideas needed!

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: More summer of code ideas needed!
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:44:53 -0400

On 19 March 2013 11:33, Patrick Noffke <address@hidden> wrote:
> These functions are useful for color management, in particular for
> converting data (especially images) between color spaces. ICC
> profiles are essentially used to store look-up tables or matrix
> transforms (or both) that define the conversions.

This sounds good. I've added your problem description to the wiki:

http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Color_management_functions_in_image_package

If you want to tweak it, go ahead, it's a wiki.

> I would be willing to be a part-time mentor.

All mentoring is part-time. The upper limit of how much time you're
expected to devote to it per week is 10 hours.

- Jordi G. H.