Re: Octave UPM problem

From: Israel Herraiz
Subject: Re: Octave UPM problem
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:54:39 +0100

Excerpts from rufsiany's message of Sat Mar 16 22:36:23 +0100 2013:
> I've been searching for some GUI front end for Octave for some time and just
> today came across the brilliant Octave UPM. But after playing around for a
> few minutes, I found that sometimes multiplying matrix by a scalar doesn't
> give the correct results. I don't have Octave 3.6.2 compiled with VS, which
> UPM Octave is based on, but the mingw version 3.6.2, I use, behaves
> correctly.

I think the question has already been answered. But for future
questions, if it is specific to Octave UPM, you can post your
questions to this Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/octave-upm

Although for Octave UPM we use Octave, and also a lot of code from the
Octave GUI, it is not related to GNU Octave. I usually read this list,
but I might skip the questions about Octave UPM, because there are
lots of new postings every day, so it is better to post it in the
Google Group.

Thanks.

Israel