Re: ASCII till xyz with Octave - problem with cellfun

From: marco atzeri
Subject: Re: ASCII till xyz with Octave - problem with cellfun
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:38:05 +0100

On 3/16/2013 8:29 AM, wnint wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to do a conversion from ASCII to xyz coordinates. Found a
MATLAB program that solves this:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/21785-ascii2xyz

see
http://www.mathworks.it/matlabcentral/termsofuse.html

"Content submitted to File Exchange may only be used with MathWorks products. "

The program works fine in MATLAB, but I would like to use Octave instead.
When trying the same program in Octave I run into problems. I think the
problem is in the part of the code I've posted below. I'm using version
3.4.3. Can any body see what the problem might be?

I guess we can not help you