Fuzzy Logic Toolkit works just fine

From: John Baker
Subject: Fuzzy Logic Toolkit works just fine
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:01:52 -0700

I was having trouble with the parameters to the evalfis function, but discovered that I had foolishly inserted a commented line in the middle of the evalfis function call. Very embarrassing, but at least I finally found and fixed my problem in my code, and the Fuzzy Logic Toolkit works just fine, generating the control surface and other stuff.

Now it would be nice to simulate the control system, but that may be too much to hope for as the Fuzzy Logic Toolkit doesn't include a simulation capability.

John