Re: Axes handle argument not supported for hist function?

From: Arnaud Miege
Subject: Re: Axes handle argument not supported for hist function?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:33:47 +0000

Thanks for the tip. How do I go about telling Chrome to trust StartCom?

I have downloaded the CA certificate from their website (ca.ssl) and have imported it in Chrome (Settings -> Manage Certificates -> Import), but that didn't seem to make any difference.

Thanks again,

Arnaud

On 13 March 2013 14:55, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 13 March 2013 10:09, Arnaud Miege <address@hidden> wrote:

> I wasn't able to log in:

Your browser doesn't think that StartCom is a trusted entity for
signing certificates. Just tell it to accept StartCom's certificate.

Most of us do trust StartCom:

    http://cert.startcom.org/

> so I have entered the bug anonymously:

That's fine too.