Re: Permission to translate your page at http://wiki.octave.org/

From: Anja Skrba
Subject: Re: Permission to translate your page at http://wiki.octave.org/
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:52:36 +0100

O jeez I can't belive how clumsy I am... :)  I'm SO sorry, here it is http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/faq-octave
Tell me what you think  and SORRY for this inconvenience.

Sincerely
Anja

Anja Skrba

address@hidden
http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/
Tel: +38162300604

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 8 March 2013 08:22, Anja Skrba <address@hidden> wrote:
> As I promised, I have finished the translation. Now I know that you
> don't understand a single word in Serbo-Croatian :)

What gave you that impression? Serbo-Croatian is a Slavic language, so
I can understand some of it by similarity with Russian.

> but if you could just take a look to see how it looks like – the
> colors, font, copyrights, etc. it would be very helpful to me. I've
> put the references to your original article at the top and bottom of
> the page.
>
> Here it is:
>

> http://wiki.octave.org/FAQ

That's the original. Where is the translation?

I'm mostly concerned with what you did with the legal advice we have
there concerning the GPL. That's essentially legal translation. Are
you a lawyer?

- Jordi G. H.