Where is the command lk?

From: Emil
Subject: Where is the command lk?
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 02:34:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I am trying to install OpenTLD with Octave :
https://github.com/bilderbuchi/OpenTLD/
When running the installation m-file, it halts with the message

error: `lk' undefined near line 20 column 1

Indeed, when I look in the m-file, the error occurs because of the command

lk(0);

Is this a function that exists in some package - how do I find out which
one? Googling for a two-letter search term obviously does no good... ;)

Grateful for any help,
Emil