Re: warning with statistics package

From: louis scott
Subject: Re: warning with statistics package
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:12:06 +0000

Myriam,
It would worry me more if it didn't.  This has been answered before here.
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/warning-function-usr-share-octave-packages-statistics-1-1-3-fstat-m-shadows-a-core-library-function-td4631644.html

Regards,
Louis

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:46 AM, Myriam Abramson <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I get this warning after loading the statistics package. Should I
worry? (Octave 3.6.2, Ubuntu 12.04)

warning: function /usr/share/octave/packages/statistics-1.2.0/fstat.m shadows a core library function

--
                                   myriam

>From the cat's little instruction handbook:

Look both ways before crossing the street. Never /dart/. Better yet,
don't cross streets.