List functions defined from within current scope

From: paul
Subject: List functions defined from within current scope
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 01:12:45 +0000 (UTC)

As recently as 2008, Octave 3.0.2's "who" function accepted a "-functions"
option for listing user-defined functions:

http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/octave3/octave_66.html

I don't that command & option serves my aim of listing only functions that were
defined from within the current scope, as the option is no longer available in
Octave 3.6.2 and I can't test it.

Is there another way to list user-defined functions and/or functions defined
from within the current scope?