Re: DICOM

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: DICOM
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:51:19 +0000

On 27 February 2013 04:52, Dhanya Sudhish <address@hidden> wrote:
I was not able to read dicom image using dicomread function. what all packages i have to install for processing dicom image. My operating system is linux mint 14. I use synaptic package manager to install packages. Does we need to set path after installing a package? Please help me. Some where i read imread can be used to read a dicom image when I read dicom image using imread and displayed it a black image. Should i need to adjust contrast of the image after reading? Hoping your response.

When I use linux, I use OpenSuSE, which has a different package manager. I am not going to learn synaptic for your benefit.

did you install gdcm in your OS? did you install dicom package in octave?

im=dicomread("MR-file.dcm") ;
whos im

what is returned?

--