Re: DICOM MRI image

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: DICOM MRI image
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:25:25 +0000

On 25 February 2013 15:58, Dhanya Sudhish <address@hidden> wrote:
I am new in octave and in medical image processing. I want to read a dicom image. What all packages I need? and Whats the fuction to read and show a dicom image?

I am using linux mint operating.I want read to MRI slices from 3D volume.
I tried "pkg install -forge PACKAGE". I tried it on octave promt. "pkg install -forge image".The error message shown is e following dependencies where unsatisfied:
   image needs signal >= 1.2.0

So try "pkg install -forge signal" first.

--
/* andy buckle */